Girl..
I aint the type too sell dreams
But you and me would be perfect if you know what I mean
Yeah ?
Shawty I aint playing..
Whisper in your ear incase you can't hear what I'm Saying
Word?
I won't converse with the haters
Letchu know I care for you
Never No heart breaker!
Better I would make you !
Me and you
The Skies Are blue
Together + forever
No telling what we can do
No telling what views we see
Over seas
You And Me
I am destined for success
So just journey on this quest with me
You're all I need next too me
My one and only necessity
You Invest in me
So its only right that I accept the fee...
Baby girl...
You really rock my world
You Own it
My discolored Taste
you toned it
and Not to mention
my Unfocus Attention
you honed it
Youre as close as a clone Gets
To an angel
I swear my life was in mangles
Until you showed me
It was possible
to Untangle
The Tangled
Uh huh
its Only YoU I adore
You Who I pefer
You Who I lean Towards
Not neglecting phsyics
So Im falling towards you
And not neglecting the real
Which Means Im falling for you...
Im Falling for you
Im
Im
Im Falling For you *Yeah*
Im Falling for you
Im
Im
Im falling for you *Uh huh*
Vibing out all.....
Im Falling for you
Im
Im
Im falling for you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment